We are reopening on Wednesday 2nd DecemberFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
When it comes to great pubs in Gloucester, The Greyhound is tough to top. We’ve got the lot: an amazing building made from reclaimed red bricks, a nice beer garden with plenty of shade, top quality real ales, a really big food menu, and friendly staff. We’re a big part of the local community and have a wonderfully warm atmosphere. Everyone is welcome! Locals chat over pints at the bar. Ladies lunch. Parents pop in with kids after school and give them tea for £1. Busy working couples take advantage of our ‘meal and a drink’ deals. Groups hold meetings. And friends bring the weekend in with prosecco and cocktails.
There’s always something tasty cooking in the pub kitchen. Our food menu has a whole host of mouth-watering meals and light bites. We do a brilliant BLT, and a delicious falafel melt baguette for vegetarians. If you need a really big bite, our famous Double Whammy burger should do the trick! Prime ground steak, chicken goujons, Monterey Jack cheese, crispy bacon, and onion rings between a sesame seed bun. Reckon you can handle that?
Fancy a curry? Our curries come from all four corners of the world. There’s a chicken balti from Birmingham, a Vietnamese vegetable curry with coconut and lime, and Iranian cinnamon and ginger peshwari chicken. Have yours with chips, fluffy rice, or soft naan. Can’t choose between rice and chips? Upgrade and have both! Add a couple of onion bhajis to the mix for a real feast of flavours.
Our Pub Facilities
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone. We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.